Just dropped her off in school.

She's good at drop-off these days.

Instead of whining or crying, she'd voluntarily sit down, open her mouth, show her hands to the teacher in charge and take off her shoes and socks on her own.

This morning, she said, "Mama, mama" and led me to the entrance to the classrooms.

And then she reached for the teacher's hand and started walking in.

I stopped her to say goodbye and that I'd see her on Saturday. She dutifully waved me goodbye and continued walking into her classroom.

I guess she has no idea when Saturday is. πŸ˜‚

I have told her last night and this morning that I'd be on an aeroplane flying to work and would be back a few days later.

I'm not sure how much she understood because half the time she ignored me and did something else.

But aye, I can't wait for Saturday to come.

On my way to the airport.

Packed my luggage in an hour, showered, changed.

The only thing I did yesterday was to pick the clothes I plan to wear, and squeezed them into the bag. πŸ˜…

Glorious chips while waiting for the boarding gate to open. πŸ˜‚

I brought a book and bought two magazines in preparation for the flight.

Also planning to clear all my email.
Catch a movie or two.

I even brought a thermo bottle for hot / warm water. And erm, Milo.

13 hours, no joke. 😣

Planning to show this picture to the little boss when I'm back.

I've started doing that with the pictures I took in Jakarta, and she could play back whenever she sees the pictures.

"Mama working!" She'd say.

Gosh, I wish I can give her a call now but she's still in school.

Checked the cctv while waiting for the flight to take off, and saw my FIL, helper and Clarissa getting into the house so I immediately called home.

Tried speaking to Clarissa but she didn't want to talk to me. πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

I only heard her say no. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Managed to speak to my FIL who asked me to take care, and I thanked him.

OK lah at least I caught her to say bye bye properly.

Taking off! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

(Though not as happy as the sticker. πŸ˜…)

I had a pretty good flight.

3 seats, 5 pillows and 2 blankets to myself.

It's a pity I couldn't sleep much because of odd hours. I wonder if that's why the flight is less than half full?

I watched two movies (Finding Dory and Me before You), finished a magazine, cleared my emails, read half a book, listened through my play list of mostly old songs and watched 5 episodes of SATC.

Took one of these from Clarissa’s children's day goodie pack. πŸ˜…

They really stretched the meal times so I was hungry.

Reached the hotel.

Gained 7 hours so my Dayre is still at Tuesday.

Welcome pack, handwritten welcome note by the VP (I can't imagine how many he has to write!), time now in Singapore, chips.. and Milo!

Now I need to keep myself awake for at least 2 hours before I dive into the bed.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: